German-Irish Chamber’s newsletter "Quarterly Bulletin Q2 2019" will be published every 3 months and will keep you up to date on developments in German-Irish economy and politics.
On 12 pages you will find statistics about German and Irish economy, opinions, insights, interviews, event announcements and much more.
Here are a few topics from our first issue:
- Uncertainty on Brexit but some progress in Brussels
- No deal Brexit underway
- ESG and Sustainable Finance at a Glance (Arthur Cox)
- Irish-German solution to life science's laboratory demands
- Interview with Elmar Brok, longest-serving MEP of the European Parliament
- German-Irish Chamber organises Conference and Trademission on "wind energy onshore and offshore"
The newsletter will be distributed at
- approx. 600 personal consultations that we conduct with customers and business partners per year
- Round tables and briefings with politicians from Berlin, Dublin and Brussels
- 60 events per year
- by mailing to 1200 customers, players, multipliers, chambers, authorities, business development agencies, embassies and consulates in Germany and Ireland
We hope you enjoy reading it.
You want to receive our Quarterly Bulletin by email? You are interested in promoting your products and companies in the next issues?
Please contact us via email: email@example.com