We open doors! Gain a foothold in the German market with a little help of our servicemark DEInternational
- Get access to new markets - individually or as part of trade missions - with the aim of creating or increasing your export sales and to meet frontline trading partners, experts, consultants and decision makers
- Have access to up-to-date market information such as hot topics in your relevant industry and profit from our research service
- Benefit from our extensive network and use our diverse marketing media to promote your company on our webpage, social media or through mailings
Have a look at our services, listed below and let us know if you find anything interesting. Our team will provide you with an individually tailored project for your specific business case.
Tailored market entry | increase your turnover
Are you interested in the German market? We deliver you an individually on your needs tailored service. Thereby we support SME's as well as well-experienced large enterprises in entering the German market. Interested? We are delighted to provide you with an individually tailored offer from the following services:
- Tailored market entry services
- Address research
- Business partner mailing
- Business partner search
- Business presence services
More information on these services can be found here.
Exportinitiative | Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
Are you active in the area of renewable energy or energy efficiency and interested in co-operating with German companies? Do you want to be up to date on the latest industry trends emerging in Germany and be informed on our activities in this area?
In the framework of the Exportinitatives Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy we organise regularly trade missions from Germany to Ireland and study tours from Ireland to Germany.
Further export projects from Germany | funded trade missions & study tours
Do you know that Irish industries as diverse as energy, education, health, food and retail can benefit from German technologies and solutions?
Are you interested in exploring German-Irish business opportunities in certain areas such as alcoholic beverages, software development, online-gaming, confectionery and many more?
Do you want to experience interactive discussion panels and technology demonstrations from German and Irish industry experts and to stay up to date about current industry trends as well as enlarge your network?
Be part of our activities in promoting and developing business relationships between Germany and Ireland and join our active network.
Supply Chain Solution | Leverage Post-Brexit Opportunities
We developed a post-Brexit supply chain solution to support Irish companies in building new trade relations with Germany. With our services, your business can benefit from efficient, sustainable and affordable supply chains to continental Europe including Germany. We also offer an extensive network of experts and business partners in Germany. Our expert team offers supply chain support in numerous areas, for example:
- Using the German market as part of your supply chain
- Sourcing new cost effective suppliers from Germany
- Identifying new sales prospects in the German market and developing new export opportunities
- New efficient logistics and transport solutions to Germany
- Marketing strategy, market analysis and market entry services
- Providing interim management to develop export-import connections and business in Germany
- Taking care of your paperwork, including customs, tax and legal documentation
For a free individual consultation, please contact Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to thank you very much for the nice support in Ireland and of course in the phase from Germany. Our goal was to find suitable business partners to establish our digital product "Scaffeye" on the Irish market. We have been helped very much from the beginning of the inquiry and we are very happy about the selection of potential customers and business partners here during the week. We can advise every company to contact the AHK Ireland if you want to establish a product or a company on the Irish market.