Membership in the German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce is open to all registered companies doing business in Ireland and Germany.
10 Reasons for becoming a member
- Reduced prices for DEinternational consulting services from our in-house experts for recruitment, tax, legal and accounting services, PR, advertising, marketing and event management
- Excellent networking opportunities for entrepreneurs, as well as seminars to share knowledge
- Individual introduction to business partners and potential new customers
- Invitations to over 40 events per year (e.g. webinars & seminars on expert topics in your area or large networking events such as the Oktoberfest or the Christmas lunch)
- Lobbying on behalf of your company
- Benefit from synergies through our unique 3-pillar system: 1. Membership, 2. Government representatives, 3. Service providers
- You will be listed as a member in the German-Irish Business Yearbook (edition: 3000) - membership directory, space for advertising
- Free copy of the membership directory and other publications of the German-Irish Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Use our network and benefit from our 164 members and 2000 customer contacts; e.g. through a free mail shot.
- The Chamber is your gateway to trade worldwide ... You have access to international expertise - the Chamber is part of a network with 140 agencies in 93 countries worldwide