As a print edition, our bilingual yearbook - German-Irish Business Review - covers various topics in the German-Irish context at the beginning of the year - informatively and comprehensively.
German-Irish Business Review
The Yearbook is a comprehensive overview and resource used by the German-Irish business community, which also contains a complete up-to-date directory of members of the German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
It is an extremely important marketing and communication medium for all organisations wishing to acquire new customers.
For German-Irish politicians, decision-makers and other multipliers in companies and organisations, the Yearbook is an important reading. It also contains articles by leading experts and practitioners.
Would you like to place an ad in our yearbook?
Readership reach and dissemination
Our Yearbook has a circulation of 3000 copies per issue and is distributed throughout the German-Irish Chamber of Commerce network, which includes:
- Top 500 German companies
- Top 500 Irish companies
- Multinational companies in Ireland
- Chambers of Industry and Commerce in Ireland and Germany
- Business associations in Ireland and Germany
- Authorities and Ministries in Ireland and Germany
- All members and partners of the Irish-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- All business contacts of the Chamber and its representatives
- Other companies and organizations, especially from the sectors:Renewable energy, energy efficiency, environmental technology, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical technology, food, agriculture and business travel, water/wastewater technology, construction, etc.
|inside envelope||2,200 €|
|1/1 page||2,000 €|
|1/2 page||1,350 €|
|1/3 page||1,080 €|
|1/4 page||900 €|
|1/8 page||500 €|