Membership in the German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce is open to all registered companies doing business in Ireland and Germany.
10 Reasons for becoming a member
- Reduced prices for DEinternational consulting services from our in-house experts in recruitment, tax, legal and accounting services, PR, advertising, marketing and event management
- Excellent networking opportunities for entrepreneurs, as well as seminars for knowledge exchange
- Individual presentation to your business partners and potential new customers
- Invitations to over 40 events each year (e.g. seminars on expert topics in your field or large networking events such as the Oktoberfest or Christmas lunch)
- Lobbying on behalf of your company
- Benefit from synergies through our unique 3-pillar system: 1. membership, 2. Trade representative, 3. service provider
- You will be listed as a member of the German-Irish Business Yearbook (3000 editions) - Member Directory, Space for Advertising
- Free copy of the membership directory and other publications of the German-Irish Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Take advantage of our network and benefit from our 250 members and 2000 customer contacts; e.g. through a free mailshot or through our associated partnerships. You benefit from the best rates for your own corporate hospitality, e.g. the Chamber is a member of Howth Golf Club & Stephen's Green Hibernian Club
- The Chamber is your gateway to trade worldwide. You have access to international expertise - the Chamber is part of a network of 140 representations in over 90 countries worldwide.